App Details Screen
Understand the App Details Screen in Humanitec.
The App Details Screen is the control centre of an App. From here you can update configuration, make deployments in various environments, inspect configuration history and access information on workloads and resources running in the App.
The App Details Screen
- 1.The App switcher shows the name of the current active App. Clicking on it allows you to switch to other Apps you have access to.
- 3.The Environment selector shows the current active Environment in the screen. You can switch active Environments by clicking on them or selecting them with theat the right hand end.🔽
- 6.The Workloads and Shared Resources area shows the workloads and shared application resources configured for the active App in the selected Deployment or Draft.
The Draft & Deployment list controls the version of the App being displayed in the Workloads and Shares Resources area.
The Draft & Deployment list
The Draft & Deployment list is split into 3 sections:
- 2.The Active deployment is what is currently deployed in the active Environment. When selected, the Workload and Shared Resources area shows the status of the workloads and resources currently running in the active Environment.
- 3.The Past deployment are all previous deployments that have occurred in the active Environment. When selected, the Workloads and Shared Resources area shows the configuration of the app at the time of that deployment.
You can find more information on how to work with Apps here.