Create and Delete Containers
- 1.Click on + Create new container in the Workload configuration view.
- 2.Choose the Container image you want to use in the Workload (Additional sidecar containers can be created later). You have the option to:
- Select an image registered with Humanitec.
- Add an image by image name. To do so enter the full image name. A valid name is made up of slash-separated name components and can optionally be prefixed by a registry hostname or followed by a port e.g.
- 3.Choose a name for the Container. This name can not be changed later.
- 4.Click Create.
How to add a Container to your Workload steps 1-2
How to add a Container to your Workload steps 3-4
- Click on a plus icon next to your container in the workload configuration view.
- You will see a new container appear next to your current container. You can configure your containers separately by clicking on their names.
You can configure each Container in a Workload separately.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the Container you want to delete.
- Select Remove from the dropdown menu.
Example to remove a Sidecar Container from a Workload